Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PHP display all error on server

If you do the programming in localhost (yours PC) the debugging might be easier
But when uploaded into the server, the error come out (even in localhost is okay)

So you need to debug at the server because only the server have the error. Mostly because of develop in Windows while server in Linux cause the error

So you need these code
Taken from http://www.wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-display-php-errors-in-my-script-code-when-display-errors-is-disabled-t453.html

I write it here

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('log_errors', 1);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');
error_reporting(E_ALL);



I know these can be done in PHP cause I meet the code before, but until now still didnt find the 'easy copy paste' yet. So the tutorial really save my day

these code will display the error (Including Notice)
*Notice is not an error, program can still continue

No comments: