Sunday, February 27, 2011

My new mouse

I just purchase a new mouse (for my laptop) and I was so hype about it until I make it into a blog post

Here is the picture


Okay, what I would like to tell in this post is about "What is the best mouse for laptop"
This is only my opinion and might also be wrong

Many people think, when the mouse for laptop it must be
  1. Wireless - For portability purpose
  2. Small - For portability purpose too
I would like to said that these 2 feature is correct but there are more important thing you need to consider when purchasing "Mouse for laptop (portable)"

Work on all surface
The first thing you might forget is about "Work on all surface". Yes, you are using a laptop and you might use it in different place on different surface. It can be
  1. Wooden or cement table at the park
  2. Glass or Metal table on cafe
  3. Bedsheets / Marble / Sofa / Couch at your house (with lazy typing posture)
Thus, what you need for portable mouse 1st is it work on all surface. These can be solve by a mouse with a "laser" and not "optical". But my new mouse was "blue lace" I dont know what it is but it does work like laser... peww peww

Less wire = retractable
I do not encourage for wireless mouse because
  1. Heavy (need battery)
  2. Huge or bulking (cause the battery)
Although the "wireless" looks cool but try to look at the main point why we want a wireless mouse?
The answer will be "the wire mouse will mess up by laptop bag and look so uncool" issit?

Thus, these can be solve my retractable wire, means the wire cord can be expand and shrink.
My new mouse, the retractable wire was inside the mouse, causing it to have sleeker design and it does not bulking

Size
Last one is the size, the smaller the better. But some like bulking mouse rather than small mouse. So this option is optional. If you dont mind about the size, pick up a slim mouse design

Finally, my mouse spec is
  1. Slim design but can adjust the height
  2. Blue lace
  3. Retractable wire inside the mouse
  4. RM 28 (on 27 Feb 2011)
  5. Brand: Areson

No comments: