Saturday, January 29, 2011

Write blog post using TinyMCE

Google blog text editor has improved!.They have "Edit HTML" or "Compose" tab (like below)





Previously, you need to type in html code manually ("Edit HTML" feature)


Now it is not! ("Compose" feature)




However this feature is not so smooth (i have been using it and quite annoying until made a post. Especially for programming code)
So this is how I solve the issue

1st step
I use TinyMCE editor from here http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/tryit/full.php


2nd step
Then from there I convert it to "HTML" code

*You need to copy the code and paste it to your blog of course >.<;


3rd step
Finish! hupla! the result



4th extra step (for coding)
It is my style to quote and bordered the coding. After that I put a boder on it. This is the example

<blockquote style="border: 1px solid;"> PUT YOUR CODE HERE </blockquote>


I don't know how useful this post to others, but this sure help me alot

No comments: